Thursday, March 6, 2008

My first Blog

Well..finally ive enterd the world of bloggers.Since last few weeks I had been reading a lot on the net..n the idea of creating my own blog was cropping up in my mind..but thanx to my laziness n ardent procastination it got delayed.Nevamind yar..btr late than more late! ;)
Let me jst tell u guys wat u cud expect (just in case) 4m my next blogs...well this is my space..n it wud basically be my experiences of lyf..how i see them..my college..my frens..my studies (or the lack of it)..my non stop bak bak..my interests..cricket -my luv..sm muzzic..sm buks..movies..sm poems(ya i do try n write its upto u guys to tell me if it at all is bearable!!)
In short it cud be anything n everything..
As I explore this world..new items wud well b added to the list..
Wish me happy blogging...err babbling(ehh..no need m gud at the babbling stuff!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment