Thursday, March 6, 2008

Worth a thought!

As a day passes, as the time slides away..
Seldom do we pause and let the thoughts sway...

What I ought to do,What is it I wished for today..
The lamp I lit,is it for a deeper cause or just the light's ray...
 
Who am I,why am I the way I am..
Is there a purpose behind this mindless game...
As a day passes,as the time slides away..
I wish I knew the reason for today...

Why just today, as the night gallops the day.. 
making it a week , month and year...
As the time makes its way .. 
I wish and yes I shall make it all clear!!!


- Prags
Ya ya I composed this one!

3 comments:

  1. nice one.....good work prags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jaju..thanx for the appreciation yar!!
    Keep cheking d updates ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete