Monday, July 7, 2008

Move On...

.
.
Stage one was over…The next stage was my destination
The world unfolded itself, beating my imagination....

Leaving the comfort hurts, I felt alone in the pack
There’s so much to learn and so few to pat....

I felt shaky, confused and earthy
Amongst the crowd, I had to find someone worthy....

I looked around, who ever came my way I made them my own
Alas it was a mistake, for I had to test the unknown....

Slowly I shed my shell, took up challenges
Look I am growing now, n now I am off my hinges....

The challenges gave me conviction and belief
Now I can correct the wrong n that has brought me peace....

The new ones understand me n let me be ME
I am happy now and I feel free....

Its not like all the old ones are gone
I have clung to those I thought I belonged....

-Pragati

PS- Its Abstract yet very personal :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I understand your poem as I was there with you during your process of growing up.
    you have developed an enviable poetic ability. goooood...

    But I look forward to see some fun poems too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. waow! Only u cud hav understud the true meaning of it :)

    ReplyDelete