Monday, July 14, 2008

What 2 do!!!???!!!

..
Well I am undergoing a phase of total vellapan just like most of my college mates. College is over… CAT 07 is history…joining date is months away…so now its just “ Me n Meri tanhayi

It was May 15th when I gave my last exam… Yar 2 mahine ho gye koi exam diye hue..ajeeb sa lag raha hai!! This is called PES aka Post Engg Syndrome ;)
So in this time apart from trying a few non pragatish things…I resorted to blogging…n I am loving it :)
The first month of my break was exciting. We finally got our farewell. It was like a fancy dress competition ;) everyone dressed up in pink, blue n purple…trying to look their best. The last adios and the endless photo sessions marked the day. Over the next week, the pics got exchanged on picassa, photo albums were updated on orkut and expert comments were given on every pose n style!

Once the farewell bit was over, I packed my bags n moved over to my mausi’s place. A motley of activities kept me occupied there. From baby sitting, to kite flying, to craftwork, to dilli darshan (I finally visited the Red fort!),to completing practical files for my cousin :(, to playing mindless games, n watching Disney, pogo, hungama for hours n hours. It was fun to be a kiddo again!
As a kid I remember waiting for chutti chutti every morning in the summer breaks, then there was Tales Spin n Duck Tales telecasted on DD Metro on Sunday mornings.I would watch I dream of jennie and Arnold at my nani’s place in the vacations. When we got cable TV at home,I fell in love with Popeye n Tom n jerry of course. Alladin was another favourite. As a teenager I watched Small Wonder with all my devotion.
And my cousins now watch Vikral n Gabral n Shh koi hai for entertainment…God..it scared the wits out of me!!

From chutti chutti to chinchan, we’ve witnessed the change ;)
Now kids have got 4 different channels dedicated for toons…how I am jealous! N irritated sometimes, they dint let me watch anything else!
Finally when I realized all of it was rather damaging my brain cells..I thought of returning back ;).

Now I am back home again doing nothing. So now the question is what 2 do!
I keep planning for a lot of things, like the trip to vaishno devi wid friends, which is in the ever postponement loop!
Any suggestions, comments are forever welcome!

Oh ya I made my first half cooked chapatti in this break..so I actually did something ;)
..

6 comments:

  1. kb khila rho hme apne hath ki chapati...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inna bada risk!!
    Dost ho to aisi :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. half cooked se aage hi bad ja .. n do sumthin nikammi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legal Notice:
    The following portion of the blog has been plagiarized verbatim from my thoughts and feelings! The author is hereby informed that in future, such acts of larceny shall be penalized with increased levels of friendship.


    ....to playing mindless games, n watching Disney, pogo, hungama for hours n hours. It was fun to be a kiddo again!
    As a kid I remember waiting for chutti chutti every morning in the summer breaks, then there was Tales Spin n Duck Tales telecasted on DD Metro on Sunday mornings.I would watch I dream of jennie and Arnold at my nani’s place in the vacations. When we got cable TV at home,I fell in love with Popeye n Tom n jerry of course. Alladin was another favourite. As a teenager I watched Small Wonder with all my devotion.
    And my cousins now watch Vikral n Gabral n Shh koi hai for entertainment…God..it scared the wits out of me!!

    From chutti chutti to chinchan, we’ve witnessed the change ;)
    Now kids have got 4 different channels dedicated for toons…how I am jealous! N irritated sometimes, they dint let me watch anything else!......

    ReplyDelete